We take traditional Medicare insurance, which covers evaluations at 80 percent. Supplemental insurance covers the remaining 20 percent.
Medicare Advantage plans may or may not cover a neuropsychological evaluation. You can call the Service number on the back of your card to check for coverage.
Note: Many Medicare Advantage plans offer services not covered by traditional Medicare insurance, such as hearing, dental and eye care. Many advertisements state that you lose no benefits, but be careful of these claims. The wording can be very deceptive. You may find that coverages are reduced for other services that you may need.
Dr. Wilson-Binotti is not in network as a Humana provider. At the time of application for network inclusion, Compassionate Neuropsychology LLC was rejected as Humana was only accepting practices with drug prescribing privileges. As a practice, we provide evaluation services only, however, we consult with patient's prescribers as appropriate.
If you want Dr. Wilson-Binotti to be in network as a Humana provider, please call the Service number on the back of your insurance card to request that Dr. Wilson-Binotti be included.
Dr. Wilson-Binotti works with families to help ensure they receive needed services. Please email Dr. Wilson-Binotti at CompassionateNeuropsychology@hushmail.com